YOWhatsapp Apk is another best feature-providing variant of WhatsApp. However, it is not as popular as GB WhatsApp, but it gives tough competition regarding providing features. GB WhatsApp and YO Whatsapp are in the same category and have almost the same features. The App has a lot to offer to its users. Users can enjoy more customization options. They can customize their chat screen, font, icons, ticks, header, and a lot more. You can also see the deleted messages and statuses of your contacts. Not only these features, there are also a lot of features to mention. Here are all the features of the YOWA App and how to download & install it.
- There are more than a hundred languages available for users. You can choose any language for your WhatsApp.
- You can set an image as a background for your chat screen.
- Unlimited themes are available for users. They can pick any theme and make your Whatsapp look stylish.
- It also allows users to change the Name Color of the group members.
- You can also change the look and colors of the Ticks.
- Also, customize the chat bubbles.
- You can set your name on the App Screen.
- The App also allows you to change the Font style of the Name and Status.
- You can change the App icon and make it look how you want.
- Anti-Delete Messages and Anti-Delete Status features will allow you to see the deleted messages and statuses.
- The App allows you to share files and images with their original quality.
- The App has a group messages counter feature, allowing admins to see the number of messages sent in a group.
- The Contact Online Toast of the App notifies you whenever someone comes back online.
- With the Status View Toast, you will be notified whenever someone sees your status.
- Hundreds of Emojis and Gifs are added to the YO Whatsapp App.
- You can download the status of your contacts and also copy the caption.
- YO Whatsapp allows you to send ten images in a message, whereas the original allows only four.
- It allows users to send up to 700 Mb files in a single message.
- You can send up to 100 images at a time. Original WhatsApp allows you only 30 at a time.
- YO Whatsapp Apk will enable you to pin over 1000 chats, whereas the original WhatsApp allows only three.
- The App supports a status word limit of up to 250 words.
- It allows you to block calls from a saved or unsaved contact.
- The App allows you to hide your online status. Nobody will see you online when you are.
- You can also hide Double Ticks and Blue Ticks.
- The App also allows you to hide the View status. You can secretly view someone’s status, and they will never know.
- You can now decide who can call you. With the Call Privacy feature, you can select the contacts from who you want to receive calls.
- Airplane Mode is there with which you can disable the Internet of the App.
- You can protect your chats from others with the inbuild App Lock feature.
- You can also hide your chats from others and protect them with the Fingerprint lock.
Why Use YOWhatsapp?
A user always prefers the App with more features. YO Whatsapp Apk offers more features than the original WhatsApp Apk. With the App, you can hide double ticks, blue ticks, view status, and online status. Now, you don’t have to worry; whoever has access to your phone can never see your WhatsApp chats. Unlike the official WhatsApp, you can lock and secure your chats on the App with a password. You can send messages to a phone number without saving it, which you can’t do in the official WhatsApp.
You can make your WhatsApp messenger look beautiful and stylish with many customization options. It allows you to change the layout, text style, font, color, Ticks color, Name color, and more. You can also download the statuses of your contacts and even copy the caption. Plus, there is an increased limit for sharing media. This feature saves a lot of your time when you have to share media in bulk. Instead of sending 30 images at a time, you can send up to 100 images at once.
How to Install YOWhatsapp Apk?
Step 1: Uninstall the Installed WhatsApp
- To begin with, you should make a backup of your chats if you don’t want them to lose.
- Open your WhatsApp, and tap the three dots from the upper-right corner.
- Go to the Settings option. Then go to the Chats.
- Scroll down and tap on the Chat Back Up option.
- After that, tap the Backup button to create a backup of your chats.
- Then you must uninstall the previously installed WhatsApp from your device.
Step 2: Allow Installation from Unknown Sources
- To successfully download and install the Apk, you must allow the installation from unknown sources.
- You can do the same by going to your device’s Settings, then going to Security, and enabling the Unknown Sources option.
Step 3: Download And Install YO Whatsapp Apk
- Download the YOWhatsapp Apk. You can download it from any trusted or reliable website.
- After downloading it, Go to your File Manager App and then search for the downloaded Apk file in the Downloads Folder.
- Tap on the file, and then select the Install option.
- The installation will start, and it will take a few seconds. You can launch the App when it is done.
Step 4: Launching the App
- Launching the App, you will be asked to allow for some permissions, allow them to the App.
- Then tap on Agree and Continue.
- Enter your phone number and tap on next.
- It will ask you to confirm your mobile number. Confirm it and allow the App to make calls or send messages to verify your number.
- After a successful verification, you can set your profile image and your name.
- And you are done. You are now ready to use the App.
Pros of YOWhatsapp:
- YO Whatsapp App can show you the deleted messages and statuses.
- There is a DND mode with which you can disable the Internet of your WhatsApp. And no one will disturb you when you don’t want.
- Unlimited themes are available for users to use. They can decide how their WhatsApp will look.
- With the YoWA Apk, you can send videos of up to 700 Mb at a time.
- You can also disable the forwarded tag on YOWP App. Now, no one will know that you have forwarded a message.
- Change the overall look of the application, font, text color, icons, and more.
- Secure your conversations from others who have access to your phone. The App allows you to lock the App or chats with a password or fingerprint.
Cons of YOWhatsapp:
- The App lacks security features. You don’t get the Security that official WhatsApp offers.
- It is an unofficial WhatsApp and a third-party App. No one knows the real source of origin of this App. So, using it can be risky.
- You cannot back up your data to Google Drive.
- It is slower than the original WhatsApp. Functions may take longer in the YoWP Apk than in the original WhatsApp.
How to Update YO Whatsapp:
Here is the solution if you are already an existing user and want to update your YO Whatsapp App. Either you can download the latest version of the App from any trusted website, Or you can follow the instructions given below.
- Open your YO Whatsapp App, and go to the Menu by tapping on the three dots from the top-right corner.
- Now, tap on the FMMods option from there.
- Go to the Updates option and tap on it.
- Finally, tap on the Check For Updates option. And you can see if any update is available.
YOWhatsapp Is Not Working. What To Do?
If you are facing issues while downloading or installing the App, here we are to help you. You could find issues due to several reasons. The most common reason is a poor Internet connection. So, you must check your Internet connection first, if it is working correctly or not. Connect your device with a proper connection, and then try downloading the App again.
You should also check the requirement list to download the App. Check whether your device version is compatible with the application or not. An older OS version can also be a reason that it is not installed or working. Go to your device’s Settings and check if any OS update is available. Upgrade your OS version and then try to download the App again. Also, make sure you have downloaded the latest Apk version.
Another possibility that your YoWP App is not working can be due to your location. It is possible that the App is not available for your location or it is banned for your location. Unfortunately, you can’t fix the issue if the reason is your location.
FAQs about YoWhatsApp:
What is the YoWA app?
YoWA is a modified version of WhatsApp. The App is becoming popular because of its unique features that you can’t get with the official WhatsApp. YO Whatsapp allows users to customize the look of their messenger and use several privacy and security features. You can select the theme of your choice, hide your presence, and use security features like App lock.
How do I download and install Yo WhatsApp?
You can download YO Whatsapp from any website that does not look suspicious. While downloading the Apk, you must remember that the App is an unofficial WhatsApp and third-party software. So, your device’s Security can be at risk. After downloading the Apk, you can install it and use it.
Which is the latest Yo WhatsApp version?
You can download the latest version of YO Whatsapp from any trustable website. Currently, v9.45 is the latest version. You can download the Apk and install it on your device. Open the App, and Boom! Several features and customization options are at your fingertips. You can customize your WhatsApp service the way your want.
Why is YoWhatsApp not installed?
Your device’s specification must match the requirement list to download and install the YO Whatsapp App. Check whether your device’s OS is updated or not. If not, please update it. Also, check if installation from Unknown sources is enabled or not on your device.
Which is better, GBWhatsApp or Yo WhatsApp
YOWhatsapp is similar to GB WhatsApp. However, both are unofficial WhatsApp Apps, but if you want to learn more or download the App, this article can help you. Above, you will learn how to install the YO Whatsapp Apk and its features. We will not recommend you use this because these third-party Apps can be harmful. They may contain malware or viruses in it. Therefore, if you are still interested in downloading the YOWA Apk, do it at your risk.
Reviewed by: Simon Connerty