Welcome to Techylist (“we,” “our,” or “us”). Techylist is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Copyright Policy outlines the procedures and guidelines to address copyright infringement on our website. Please read this policy carefully before using Techylist.
- Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content on Techylist infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Your notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the copyright infringement notification to our designated copyright agent at:
- Counter Notification
If your content has been removed or disabled due to a copyright infringement claim filed against you, you may submit a counter notification. Your counter notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of claimed infringement.
Please send the counter notification to our designated copyright agent at the same address provided above.
- Repeat Infringers
Techylist may terminate, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others.
Techylist takes copyright infringement seriously and will respond to all valid DMCA notices and counter notifications. We encourage all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others while using our website.
This Copyright Policy is subject to change without notice. Please review this policy periodically for any updates or modifications.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Copyright Policy, please contact us at techylistcf[at]protonmail.com
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.