WhatsApp Plus is a modified variant of WhatsApp. It became popular for providing extra and advanced privacy and customization features. Users get features like anti-delete messages, hide online status, voice changer, theme customization, increased limits, disabling the forward tag, and more. All the features of the App are listed below. And you can download and install the App with the detailed tutorial given in the article. To gather all the information about this WhatsApp variant, keep reading the article.
- Added feature for clearing old data. Now, save more space.
- You can switch the Translation mode. Choose from the in-app or GTranslate App.
- Option to copy caption with just one click.
- Status View Toast to get notified whenever someone sees your status.
- Preview images without saving them to your device.
- Save to Gallery option to save media after viewing.
- ‘Search Web’ option and ‘Use emojis’ for your Profile photo.
- Total messages counter.
- New privacy settings. Set (contacts except) for last seen and profile photo.
- Choose Double Tap reaction.
- Pause or resume audio messages.
- And a lot of fixes and bug fixes.
- Hide Blue Ticks: The App allows you to hide blue ticks for your received messages.
- Hide Second Tick: You can also hide the second tick.
- Freeze Last Seen: With this feature, no one will see you online, even if you are.
- Hide View Status: This feature allows users to view the status secretly.
- Hide Typing/Recording Status: You can hide your typing or recording status when you are typing or recording a message for someone.
- Show Blue Ticks After Reply: This feature will show the blue ticks after you reply to a message.
- Call Privacy: You can select the contacts who can call you on WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp Lock: Your chats are more secure with the in-built WhatsApp lock of the App.
- Lock Options: You can lock your WhatsApp App with Pattern, Fingerprint, or Password lock.
- Hide Chats: You can hide specific chats from your WhatsApp.
- Anti-Ban: The Anti-Ban feature keeps your account safe from being baning.
- Themes: The App offers over 4000 cool themes for users.
- Wallpapers: Users can set different wallpapers for different contacts.
- Fonts and Style: The App allows you to customize and use Fonts and Styles of your choice.
- Home Screen: You can customize all on your Home screen; colors, style background, and more.
- Chat Screen: Customize your chat screen. Use customized wallpapers, fonts, colors, and more.
- Ticks and Bubbles: The App also allows you to select the look and style for the chat bubbles and ticks on your chat screen.
- Increase File Sharing Limit: This modified Whatsapp allows you to share more media at a time. Additionally, you can share larger size of files than in the original WhatsApp.
- Clear WhatsApp Data and Backup: You can clear old data of your WhatsApp to save more space.
- Increase Forward Limit: Now, you can forward messages to up to 250 people at the same time.
- Media Quality: Send photos, videos, and audio in their best quality.
- Message a Number: You can directly send messages to a number without saving it.
- Emoji Variant: The App has a vast collection of the latest emojis.
- Airplane Mode: With this feature, you can turn off and on the Internet for your WhatsApp.
- Auto Reply: This feature automatically sends your pre-set message as soon as someone sends you a message.
- Message Scheduler: You can also schedule your messages and leave the rest on the App.
- Anti-Delete Messages: You can see the deleted messages.
- Anti-Delete Messages: You can also see the deleted statuses of your contacts.
- Download Status: The App allows you to download the statuses.
- Anti View Once: You can see one-time view messages more than once.
How to Install WhatsApp Plus Apk
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- You must enable the installation from unknown sources.
- For that, Go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
Step 2: Download And Install the App
- Download the WhatsApp Plus Apk on your Android device.
- Once the Downloading is completed, Go to your Files Folder and look for the downloaded file.
- Tap on the file and then select the Install option. The Installation process shall start now.
- After installation, you can open the App.
Step 3: Launch the App
- Open the App; it may ask to allow for some permission, allow it. And then tap on Agree and Continue.
- Now, enter your phone number to open your WhatsApp account.
- Confirm your number, and then it will proceed for verification.
- Allow WhatsApp Calls and SMS permissions.
- After verification, you may proceed to set your profile info.
- Now, you are ready to use your WhatsApp with advanced features.
How to Update the App
- Open your WhatsApp App first.
- Go to the Menu by tapping on the three dots from the header.
- Tap on the WhatsApp option.
- Go to the Updates option.
- Now, you can check for updates from there. And download the latest version, if available.
- OR You can directly download the latest version of the App from the website.
How can I use two WhatsApp on one phone?
You can use two WhatsApp accounts on one phone using modified WhatsApp versions like GB WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, etc. You only need two different phone numbers for each account.
Can I use WhatsApp Plus on my iPhone?
WhatsApp Plus is not officially available for iPhones. However, IPA files are available but do not actually work. So, no working method is available to use WhatsApp Plus on iPhones.
Is WhatsApp Plus safe?
WhatsApp Plus is a third-party application like other unofficial WhatsApp variants. These Apps are not always 100% safe to use as no one knows their original developer.
So, that is all information you need to know about the WhatsApp Plus App. You can have a look over the list of all features of the App given above. Although the App has a lot of features to offer, it is still a third-party App. You should not avoid the negative sides of using a third-party application. Therefore, if you are downloading this application, do it at your own risk. The tutorial given in the article will help you to install the App with easy steps.
Reviewed by: Taina Acosta