WiFiKill APK v2.3.2
WiFiKill is a powerful application that helps you kill the connectivity and grab traffic of other users even when you don't own the WiFi.
It is common to experience a slow speed while using public WiFi. It happens because there are usually so many people connected to these networks. What if I tell you you can boost your connection speed by limiting bandwidth or disabling all users even when you don’t own the WiFi? It is possible with the WiFiKill App. This application is for rooted devices and offers many options to the user. In this article, you will learn all about it. So, keep reading!
WiFiKill is a tool that helps you manage a WiFi network even when you don’t own it. It offers many features that let you see the crucial information about the connected devices, grab their traffic and downloads, cut off users from a network, set data limits, and more.
Moreover, it has a simple interface, and no subscription or signup is required to use the App. All you need is a rooted device, and you are done. The only limitation of the tool is that you can not use it on non-rooted devices. Besides, many more advantages are there using this tool.
The tool lets you grab the traffic other users access on the same network. You can see what they are surfing on their devices. In addition, you can see what other users have downloaded while connected to the same network.
Check Traffic Transferred and Consumed
Moreover, the tool lets you see how much data a snatched device has transferred in bytes. You can also see the number of data consumed. And the procedure is very easy.
See Connected Device Information
If a user is connected to the same network, you can see all the information about them. The tool lets you see the device’s information, like NetBIOS name, address, and other crucial information about the connected device.
Cut Off the Internet on Any Network
You can easily remove a user if you have WiFi login credentials. If you do not have the login credentials, in the case of public WiFis, you can use this tool. This tool comes in handy to cut off Internet access for particular users on a network.
Reduce Bandwidth and Set Data Limit
The tool allows you to reduce the bandwidth for users so they will not leech more of the bandwidth, and you will get a speedy connection. Along with this, you can set the data limit for users. You can decide how much data is enough for other users.
- It is free to use.
- No Sign Up required
- Grab and Kill options.
- Great compatibility with Android, Tablets, and PCs.
- Monitor the Network activity.
- Disable a particular or all devices.
You may also like other WiFi Password Accessing Tools like AndroDumper Apk and WiFi Map Apk.
How to Install WiFiKill APK
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- Firstly, allow your Android device to install Apps from other Sources. The App is not available on the Play Store.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option from your Android’s Security Settings. And if it is already enabled, you can skip the step.
Step 2: Root Your Device
- You can check the methods to root your device on the Internet.
- Also, you can use the Magisk Manager Apk. It helps you root your device and make changes without affecting the core code.
Step 3: Download and Install the APK
- Download the WiFiKill APK on your device. The file is small and will be downloaded in a few seconds.
- Once downloaded, locate the downloaded file in your File Manager App for installation.
- After you find the file, tap on it to get the option to install it. Then, tap on Install to start the installation.
- The installation will take a few seconds to complete. Then you can Open the App and use it.
- The App will ask you to allow the root permission. Allow it.
Is WiFiKill App safe?
Yes, it is safe to use. You don’t need to sign up or buy a subscription to use it. Just ensure you download it from a trusted website.
Can we use WiFiKill on non-rooted devices?
The App is available only for rooted devices. You can not use it if your device is not rooted. Besides, the tool is compatible with mobiles, tablets, and PCs.
What can WiFiKill App do?
The tool allows you to manage WiFi you don’t own. You can check the connected users, set speed and data limits for them, disable them, or grab their traffic on the network.
So, that was all about the WiFiKill App. The App offers you options to manage the WiFi even when you don’t own it. You can grab traffic from the connected devices, limit bandwidth and data limit, disable a user from using the WiFi, amount of data transferred and consumed, and much more. And the best part is that you do not require a signup or a subscription to use the App. Just download the App from Techylist and start using it.