If you are missing the old days of playing GBA games and want to experience playing them again, this article is for you. You cannot carry video game consoles everywhere in your pocket, but mobile phones. So, you can install the John GBA, a Game Boy Advance emulator, to play games on your mobile. The App contains no pre-installed games; you can download and import your favorite games manually. Besides, the App offers a lot more features to offer you the best gaming experience. Keep reading to learn about them.
About John GBA
John GBA is a GBA emulator for Android devices. You can use it to play Game Boy Advance video games on your mobile phone. It allows you to play thousands of games and customize the Settings according to your preference. However, you should know that no games are pre-installed in the App. You must download the game file and then open and run it with the emulator.
The procedure of playing GBA games on this emulator is simple. All you need to do is import the game file you want to play in the App and run it. And you can play the game with intuitive touchscreen controls. In addition, the App allows users to adjust controls, sound, video, and more settings for a better playing experience.
Play Thousands of GBA Games
With this GBA emulator, you can play thousands of legendary games on your mobile. So, it can be the best App for those who miss the old days of playing GBA games.
The App features high-quality rendering resulting in the best and smooth gameplay. Players can play their favorite games without any lag issues.
Virtual Touchscreen Controller
You will get the virtual controller to play GBA games on your phone. The App also allows you to customize the settings for your controls and change the keys too.
Save or Load Game State
Moreover, it will automatically save your game state, and you can continue exactly where you left off. Also, you can manually save the game state and load it anytime.
The App also allows users to use cheats in their favorite games. This feature helps players to get extra advantages in the game.
Imports Files Quickly
You can easily find the game files on your Phone Storage and SD Card and import them quickly. Additionally, it will show you a guide on how to import game files on it.
- It is free to use. And it doesn’t even require registration.
- You can import game files from SD Card as well as Internal Storage.
- It supports zip files too.
- The App also offers Turbo buttons.
- You can enable the screenshot feature.
- It allows users to customize the on-screen keys.
- You can fast forward or slow down the speed.
- The App comes with Dropbox support.
- It also supports Bluetooth and MOGA controller.
How to Install John GBA APK
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- To download this GBA Emulator, you first need to set up your Android device to install Apps from unknown sources.
- Go to Settings and find the Unknown Sources option inside the Security Settings. Enable it and proceed to App installation.
Step 2: Download and Install the APK
- Download the John GBA APK on your device. It will take a few seconds to download the file.
- Once downloaded, find the file in your File Manager App.
- After finding it, tap on it, and it will ask you if you want to install the application. Tap Install to start the installation.
- The installation will take a few seconds to complete. And then, you can Open the App.
How to Import Games in John GBA
- Download the GBA games file on your device.
- Open the App and create a data folder as the App says, without changing the location and name. Just tap on Next or Create and proceed.
- Then, tap on the File icon from the top of the App screen.
- Find the game file and select it to import.
- It will ask you if you want to import the file. Tap Ok.
- Now, you can see the game file on your App screen. Tap on it and run the game.
Is John GBA lite safe?
The App is safe to use. You don’t need to provide any personal information as it doesn’t require registration.
How to use John GBA Lite?
Install the App on your device and import the manually downloaded game files to it. Run as many GBA games as you want.
Can John GBA play GBC games?
You can use John GBC Lite App to play GBC games on your Android mobile.
So, that is how you can play Game Boy Advance games on your Android mobile for free. John GBA is safe, easy, and easily accessible, so you can import your favorite games in a few minutes and play them. It allows you to import as many games as you want and run them without any lags. So, download the App today and play your favorite GBA Games on your Android.
Reviewed by: Troy Benjamin