If you are searching for Auto Clicker Apk, you might already be aware of the use of the application. The App records and repeats the automated clicks on any location on your screen. You can play multiple taps anywhere on your screen at your specified time interval. Step into the article and learn how to activate the App to play automated touches on your screen.
- It does repeated taps at any location.
- You can set the specified interval for taps.
- You can import or export the automatic scripts.
- Floating panel to start, stop and customize settings of the clicker.
- Enable Single Target Mode or Multi-Target Mode.
- It supports multiple click points along with multiple swipes in the Multi-Targets Mode.
- The App does not require root access.
- The global timer is given to run the clicker for a certain period of time.
- It is free to use and has a user-friendly UI.
How to Install Auto Clicker Apk
Step 1: Enable Installation From Unknown Sources
- To begin with, you should allow your device to install applications from unknown sources.
- To do the same, go to the Security Settings from the Settings App on your device. Then, enable the Unknown Sources option from there.
Step 2: Download And Install The Application
- Download the Auto Clicker Apk from the website and then wait for the download to finish.
- After the downloading process is done, Go to your File Manager App and look for the downloaded file. You should find it in the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the file and then tap on the Install button from the menu that appears.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and then you can open the App.
How to Use the App
- Open the App after installation, and it will ask you to activate the Accessibility service. Tap on OK to continue.
- Now from the settings, step into the Auto Clicker option, and you will see a screen like this. Enable the Auto Clicker option from there.
- The App will now ask you to allow full control access. Tap OK to continue.
- Go Back, and you will see the App screen as shown in the picture. You can enable the Single Target Mode or Multi-Targets Mode according to your choice.
- Set the Pointer where you want to use automated click and select the time interval and number of clicks. Finally, start the clicker and enjoy.
Pros And Cons
- User-friendly Interface
- One-click start and Stop clicker from Floating Window
- Easy Controls
- Free to use
- It often invalidates the key for the system changes.
Can you use an auto clicker on mobile?
Many Autoclicker Apps are available for mobile devices. You can use them for free to get advantages in your mobile games.
Is there an auto clicker for Android?
Some Android devices offer a built-in Autoclicker feature. To use the feature, you can go to Settings App >> Accessibility >> Auto Click. Else users can also download the application for the same.
Is Autoclicker allowed in Roblox?
Roblox does not allow the use of Autoclickers as it is treated as a cheat. Game developers have introduced several anti-cheat measures which can detect the cheat and can ban your account.
Is Autoclicker free?
Many Autoclicker Apps are available for mobile devices that are free to use. However, they may also come with premium versions with some extra features and benefits.
Can mobile games detect auto clickers?
There is no known API used by games for detecting auto clickers. These Auto Click Apps use the Accessibility services and emulate the clicks on your screen.
So, that is how you can use the Auto Clicker App to record and repeat the automated touches anywhere on the screen of your Android device. The App is free to use and has a lot of features for its users. With its user-friendly interface, it is becoming popular among users, especially gamers. Gamers are using the application to repeat the automated touches and get several advantages. You can also use the application with the help of the tutorial given above.