YTV Player saves a lot of your time by saving you from opening a browser and visiting different websites to watch videos. You can even save effort on registration processes to watch videos. YTV Player allows users to add and play videos by just pasting the URL of the video. The Player is free to use and easily accessible. In addition to it, the Player offers a lot of features to its users. Go through the article, and you will get to know more about this impressive Player.
What is YTV Player
YTV Player is an M3U link player. The Player is available for free for Android users. You can add the URL Link of the video and watch it in the Player with high resolution. The App is beneficial when you don’t want to open a video in the browser; you can add the link in the Player and watch it with just one click. This Player has a super easy interface that makes it easy to use. Additionally, the App has a lot more features that make it worth trying for Android users.
- Free To Use: The App is free to use. You don’t need to spend your money to purchase a subscription.
- No Registration: It does not require registration. So, you can use the Player to watch videos without providing any personal information.
- Supports Multiple URLs: This Player allows users to add and watch videos of different categories. Add the video URL, and the video is ready to watch. You can add as many videos as you can.
- Multi-Lingual Subtitles: The Player allows users to watch videos with subtitles in different languages. Users can switch to the language they are comfortable with and enjoy content more efficiently.
- Variety of Content: The Player supports adding multiple URLs of different video categories. So you can add different videos to your list. There you can add a variety of videos to watch anytime.
- HD Quality: It allows users to watch videos by adding the URL link of the videos. Users can watch videos in HD quality. Although the App is free, you don’t need to compromise on the video quality.
- Safe to Use: The App is safe to use. It does not contain any malware. Also, it will not ask you to provide any personal information for registration.
- Intuitive UI: The intuitive interface of the Player makes it easy to use for every user. Anyone can get handy with it in no time and easily use it to watch videos.
How to Install YTV Player Apk
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- Here, we are downloading the Player from a third-party source, so it is essential to set up your Android device for the same.
- Open the Settings App on your device and then go to the Security Settings. Find the Unknown Sources option there and enable it.
Step 2: Download and Install the APK
- Download the YTV Player Apk and let it download completely. It can take a while, according to your Internet Speed.
- Once downloaded, locate the downloaded file inside your File Manager App in the Downloads Folder.
- Tap on the APK file, and it will show you the Install option, tap on that to start the installation.
- After completion of the installation process, you can open the Player.
- Easy to Use
- Direct access to any video.
- No third-party ads are shown.
- No registration required
- Free to use
- No errors, malware, or bugs
- Users can manually add video links.
- Add, edit or delete links.
How to Use the Player
- Open the App, and you will see a screen like this. Here you can add the title of the video you are adding. And then add the URL link of that video. Tap on the Save button, and you are done.
- On the next page, you will see the video listed there. Please tap on the video to watch it.
- And if you want to add more videos, you can tap on the + icon on the top bar of the page.
- If you want to delete a listed video, tap on the three dots beside the video and then delete it from there.
Is YTV Player Free?
Yes, the Player is free to use. You can easily download and install the Player on your Android device. You don’t need a subscription or registration to use it.
How do I use YTV App?
The procedure to use the App is very simple. All you need to do is paste the URL of the video you want to watch in the given field and then open it to watch.
Why is YTV Player not working?
The Player is not supported in all countries. If the Player is not working on your device or showing a network error, try using a VPN.
How does YTV Player work?
It is an M3U link player that is available for free. Users can use IPTV links in the Player and watch content anytime and anywhere. There will be no pre-added links in the Player; you will have to add them manually.
Which Player is the best for Android?
Many great Players are available for Android devices. You can use MX Player, VLC Media Player, YTV Player, KM Player, BSPlayer, etc.
So, that is all about the YTV Player. It is a free M3U link player, and Android users can download it easily. Download the APK from the given Download button and install the APK. You can then enjoy the benefits of the Players with no issues. However, in some countries, the App can show errors like Network issues, etc. In that case, you can use a VPN and then try to open the App again. Hopefully, the Player will open without any issues this time.
Reviewed by: Inez Justak