You might not know that the Internet that we can access only amounts to 10% of the overall Internet. The other 90% is known as the Dark Web, which hosts all of the deep web websites. There is a lot of great content on the Dark web and deep web, but equally harmful content. But it’s imperative to know that you can access it at your own personal discretion. There are numerous ways to connect to the Deep Web, but the Tor Browser or The Onion Routing is one of the most popular browsers to access these websites.
The TOR Browser APK is the only way you can access websites made with the “onion” extension of domains. It’s specially designed for the deep web and is protected by the onion routing protocol for your safety. The browser uses the same protocol and allows you to access these websites with ease. If you want to access the dark web or deep web on your device, then you need to install this browser on your smartphone. In this post, you will know about the features of the Tor Browser and also be able to download the APK file of the same.
Features of TOR Browser APK for Android
#1 – Onion Routing
The long form of the TOR is literally “The Onion Routing”. It’s a protocol which resembles the onion layers. It is one of the great browsing protocols which is designed to protect the privacy of the users and browse safely. It’s one of the best and the most secure protocols which is only available on the TOR browser for Android.
#2 – Avoid Censorship
Many countries and even Internet Service providers censor the websites and also censor the TOR network. That’s where the bridges in this app come to your help. With the bridges, the app automatically bridges the connection to the TOR network and provides you access to the network. Also, it helps you access Deep Web websites without worrying about censorship and IP tracking.
#3 – Varied Privacy Levels
TOR browser focuses a lot on privacy while browsing the internet. There are numerous trackers and snoopers on the websites that keep track of everything you do. Well, there is a varied-level option in the TOR browser that allows you to change the way your privacy is affected. The options, i.e., Standard, Safer and Safest, offer different levels of privacy. The Standard mode just acts like a VPN server, the Safer mode blocks the features on the website that might be dangerous and contain trackers. Ultimately, the safest mode disables the majority of the websites and allows you to access the static and essential websites only.
#4 – Access Onions Network
The Onions network is the network that is the base of the Deep Web. With the Tor Browser, it becomes easier to access all of the websites hosted on this network. Such websites have the “.onions” domain extension. The majority of the popular news websites and platforms are available here and you can access them safely through the TOR.
How to Install TOR Browser APK on your device?
Google Play Store does not allow you to download the APK file, but instead, it automatically installs the app. If you are interested in manual installation, then you will find the direct download link below and the exact procedure to install it on your device.
- Download the APK file for this browser from the link provided above.
- After that, tap on the APK file, and select “Install” to start the installation.
- The installation process will consume a few seconds to complete.
- Once completed, tap on “Open” to start the browser and access the deep web safely.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 – Is TOR Browser Legal to Use?
Yes. TOR browser is totally legal to use, as it’s only a browser and it does not cause any harm or snoops on your data.
#2 – Are all sites on the deep web dangerous?
No. Deep Web promotes the anti-censorship ideology and thus the websites are free from all of the censorship. So, you may find some replicas of modern websites that have no censorship.
#3 – Can we access normal websites with the TOR browser?
Yes. TOR browser can open normal HTTPS websites with ease for normal browsing with additional privacy features.
We often rely on VPN apps to enjoy uncensored internet access, but we may still face certain privacy-related issues with such apps. That’s why the TOR Browser APK is the ultimate solution and it will help you to browse the surface internet and the deep web safely without any issues. In this post, we tried our best to share all the detailed information about this fantastic app. If you are having some doubts or facing some issues, please use the comment section below.