Rooting is the simple process that allows the android device users be it of smartphones devices or tablets or any other kind of devices which are running on android operating system to get control over the many android sub systems which is commonly called as root access. It is only time that the same root access is provided in the form of an android application. When it comes to such apps, there is no match to Root Explorer app because it provides the users with the ultimate access to the file manager for the root users. The app enables you to access the entire android file system. The app gives you the access to even the data folder of the android device. Now using Root Explorer app, you can get the absolute access to the root systems in the most compatible android storage which takes the minimum possible storage.
When it comes to talking about the best apps giving the user the ultimate access to the file managing systems on an android operating system, there is nothing like Root Explorer. The app gives you the ultimate access to the root systems of your android device. The app has around 22000 five star ratings from the users and it is a testimony of the fact that Root Explorer is the best available option when it comes to giving control over the various android device’s sub systems even an access to the data folders of the device. The makers are very open about suggestions made by the users in order to create an all round one of a kind user experience.
Features of Root Explorer:
- When it comes to talking about the features of Root Explorer, the first is that the apk allows you to use multiple tabs that allow you to explore different folders at once by not disturbing the previous one. Just like the one of the internet browser, you can make use of the tabs in order to work on various folders at the same time. There is also a feature that allows you to work on Google Drive and Drop box allowing you to work over the internet files stored in the cloud storage.
- The best thing about the app is that when accessing the various android sub systems, the user might need to read the various stored databases, which is a feature that is missing from a lot of alternatives but that is not the case with Root Explorer because it allows you to make use of the sqlite database viewer which is completely compatible with a lot of modern day programming languages like python. This shall help the app become the one stop destination for all the root access programming needs.
- The next thing which the app offers is the superb text editor and the ability to create and extract zip or gzip files. You can also use the app to make rar archives and extract them and execute the scripts. The makers ensured that one of a kind experience is created allowing the user to make use of all the features that they might require while getting the access to the android sub systems at one place using the Root Explorer app.
- The app also provides you with a lot of cool xml viewer and apk viewer option that allows the user to make good use and get an access to the xml and apk files on your android device’s file managing systems. The app also has a feature that allows you to let the makers know if you are not satisfied with the user experience and app features. The makers are in the quest of creating and delivering the in class features.
- Root Explorer works well on confidentiality by ensuring that the user information is kept safe. You can use the app to add or remove the accounts to the Google Drive SDK to add new details about the accessed accounts. There are no changes made to the existing accounts ensuring that the user information entered by the user to be safely protected. The basic user information is only accessed by the user.
- The app has a sleeping free feature that helps the user to perform longer operations extremely safely and without being interrupted by the android device going into sleep mode. Now you can very well make use of Root Explorer in order to perform those long complicated programs hassle free without having any kind of interruptions. The makers created this feature in order to help you stand out from the remaining alternatives and create a hassle free user interface.
How to download and install Root Explorer Apk?
- Click on the download link given below to start downloading of Root Explorer Apk file.
- Click on OK and this will make the download process start.
- The download process once finished will take you to the installation page of the apk.
- Click on Install and the installation process shall be completed by your android device.
The link that is given above helps every kind of user from the ones not able to use the Google Play Store to the ones who are not able to access Root Explorer app on their android device.
This app has some really cool features like xml file viewer, sqlite database viewer, text editor etc. When it comes to using the app, there are a lot of people who are unable to download the app from the Google Play Store or are unable to even access the Google Play Store. Those users can make use of the download link mentioned above and get an exclusive access to the latest working version of Root Explorer apk.