Minecraft is one of the most popular video games of all time. This 2D sandbox game has many variants, and Minecraft Java Edition is one of them. This variant is not officially available for Android users. However, some third-party developers also made it possible to use it on Android devices. The game is similar to the PC and Console versions. It has the same look and features; you can learn more about the game in this article. So, keep reading!
What is Minecraft Java Edition
Minecraft Java Edition is one of the best variants of the most popular sandbox game, Minecraft. This edition was released for PCs and Consoles, but third-party developers made it possible to use it on Android too. Android users can download and install the Minecraft Java Edition APK file to play it on their mobile devices. The gameplay and look are the same as you get in the PC and consoles version. You have to collect resources, build and craft items, defend yourself from mobs, etc., in the game. The game has no limits; you can roam anywhere in the vast open world of Minecraft. Let’s have a look at the features of the game.
The game is fully customizable; players can customize the skin and look of their character. Along with this, they can build their customized house. In addition, they can build and customize different items in the game.
As the name suggests, the Marketplace in the game is a place from where you can purchase different game items. You can find a number of textured packs, customized skins, new worlds, and more.
In this game, users can show their creativity by crafting items for them. They are free to craft different items like weapons, furniture, tools, and more. You can build up a dream house for yourself in the game’s virtual world.
The game allows players to play in different game modes. Players can enjoy playing the multiplayer mode, where they can play with their friends, and Realms Mode, in which players get their own realm and play with ten other people; Servers are there, which allow players to play with other players around the world.
The game has beautiful 2D graphics. The pixel graphics of the game look really attractive, and this is the center of attraction of the game.
Similar to the PC Version:
The Java edition for Android is pretty similar to the PC and console versions. The look and feel are almost the game. Screen size is the only difference you can find in these versions.
Free to Use:
You can install this game for free. You don’t need to pay to purchase a subscription. Install the game, and you can play it on your Android for free.
The game allows players to enjoy the gameplay with their friends and anyone they want. There is a multiplayer mode in which people can play with other players.
The game offers free servers where players can join and play with other players around the world. Players are allowed to get their private realm and play with the ten other players.
How to Install Minecraft Java Edition
Step 1: Set Up Your Device
- Firstly, set up your device to install the APK from unknown sources. For this, you will have to check whether the Unknown sources option is enabled on your device or not.
- Go to your Settings App, and then go to the Security Settings. Now, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it if not already enabled.
Step 2: Download and Install the Game
- Download the Minecraft Java Edition Apk from the website and wait till the downloading process gets completed.
- After downloading the APK, locate it inside the Downloads folder of your File Manager App.
- Now, tap on the downloaded file and then select the Install button. It will start the installation process.
- Wait till the process gets completed, and then Open the game.
Step 3: Launch the Game
- When you open the game, it will ask you to Sign In to your Microsoft account. You can sign in for free or skip it by tapping on the cross sign.
- Now, you will see a screen like this. On the right, you will see the Dressing Room button with which you can customize your character appearance.
- Then, tap on the Play Beta button to start the game.
- From the next screen, tap on the Create New button to create a new world to play.
- Tap on the Create New World button.
- Now, from the next screen, you can add your world name and choose the Game mode and Difficulty level of the game from the right. Then on the left, tap on the Create option to proceed.
- After that, choose a control mode and then tap on the Select button.
- The game will start now, and you can play it.
Can I play Minecraft Java on Android?
Minecraft Java was not initially available for Android users, but now Android users can easily play the game on their Android devices for free.
Is Minecraft Java Edition free?
Android users can play the Java Edition for free on their Android devices. All they need to do is install the APK and start playing.
How to install Minecraft Java on Android?
Download the Minecraft Java Edition APK from this website or any reliable source. Then go to your downloads folder and tap on the downloaded file. Install the file to play the game.
How to download real Minecraft Java Edition for free?
Download the APK file on your Android device and then install it on your device. You can then play the game for free.
So, that’s how you can download and install Minecraft Java Edition on your Android devices. Players can easily install and play this variant of Minecraft for free. You don’t need to waste money or provide unnecessary information to play the game. Download the APK, install it on your device, and start playing it.