Discord APK v178.19 - Stable
Discord is a free App that allows gamers to create and join channels and chat with each other.
You are missing real fun if you are a gamer and don’t know about Discord. It is an application that lets you chat with other players playing the game as you are. The App offers quick text and voice chat options to communicate with other players. Besides, you can create your channel and share links to invite your friends to join it. Also, you can join public channels and connect to other players. There are many more features that you will enjoy with the App. Keep reading to learn about them.
Discord offers chat options for gamers; they can chat with other gamers about the same game they are playing. They can communicate through text or voice messages. It helps you build a community or be a part of it. You can create a personal channel and invite people to join you. Also, you can find and join the public channels of popular games like Minecraft and Battlefield DAY Z.
Additionally, the App is easy to use and offers many interesting features. The best feature of the App is that it syncs data between different devices. In case you have used the App on a browser, then it will sync all your chats, and you can see them on other devices you log in to. And the servers of the App are categorized according to their chats. You can learn more about the App’s features.
- It helps you create or join a community where you can make friends and chat with them.
- You can explore different groups to find people with the same interest.
- The App lets you share memes, jokes, etc.
- You can organize your fandom by setting rules and permissions for it.
- Its servers are organized into topic-based channels where different players worldwide can chat and share things.
- You can click your picture and customize it to turn it into a sticker to share with others.
- The App allows you to zoom through conversations through topic-based channels.
- You can share funny videos, memes, and emojis. Besides you can also save them to your favorites.
You may also like Telegram Apk.
How to Install Discord APK
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- Firstly, make sure your device allows the installation of Apps from third-party sources.
- For that, go to Settings and find and open Security Settings. Now, look for the Unknown Sources option and enable it. And then, you can proceed to download and install the App.
Step 2: Download and Install the APK
- Download the Discord APK on your Android device. And wait for the downloading to finish.
- The file will be downloaded in a while, and then find it in the Downloads folder for installation.
- After finding the file, tap on it, and it will show you some options. Then tap on Install to start the installation.
- The installation will take a few seconds to finish. Once it is done, you can Open the App.
- After that, log in with your existing account or register to create a new one.
Is Discord safe for kids?
The App features Open Chat, so according to the App’s policy, the App can be used by all users above 13 years of age. So, if you are above 13, you can use the App.
Is Discord available on Play Store?
Yes, the App is also available on the Play Store, and you can also download it from there. Else you can download the App from this website safely.
Is it safe to download Discord?
The App is safe to use as it does not risk any of your data. It is safe when you download the APK from a safe and reliable source.
Is Discord App free?
Yes, the App is free to use. You can use the App without paying a single penny. Create or join channels and talk to other players of the same game.
So, that was all about the Discord App. The App is a gem for gamers, allowing you to connect with other gamers. You can chat with other players over text or voice messages. And build a community. You can create your own channel and invite friends to join it. Besides, the App syncs data on different devices, so you will never lose a chat. And the best part in all of this is that the App is free to use. So, download the App on your Android device today and connect with other players in your community.
1 thought on “Discord”